EDILE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 9 times.
- Roman title
- Overseer of ancient Roman public works
- Ancient Roman magistrate
- Roman magistrate (Var.)
- Roman magistrate
- Roman offical
- Roman games official
- Citrus maximus v.i.p.
- Ancient superintendent
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - April 08, 2017
- New York Times - January 21, 2015
- Chicago Reader - November 11, 2011
- New York Times - December 23, 2008
- USA Today - September 05, 2006
- New York Times - June 24, 2005
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 16, 2004
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 11, 2004
- New York Times - August 22, 2004
- New York Times - July 03, 1999
- New York Times - March 18, 1999
- New York Times - May 25, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer edile that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!