Clue: Andean shrub
We have 1 answer for the clue Andean shrub. See the results below.
- Caesar's sidekick
- Caesar's partner
- She found success with Caesar
- Imogene of early TV
- Chewed stimulant
- 1951 Best Actress Emmy winner
- With 42-Across, a popular 1886 creation
- Kind of leaves
- "Your Show of Shows" regular
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 26, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Andean shrub that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!