Clue: Imogene of early TV
We have 1 answer for the clue Imogene of early TV. See the results below.
- Caesar's sidekick
- Andean shrub
- Caesar's partner
- She found success with Caesar
- Chewed stimulant
- 1951 Best Actress Emmy winner
- With 42-Across, a popular 1886 creation
- Kind of leaves
- "Your Show of Shows" regular
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - December 06, 2007
- Washington Post - August 23, 2001
- New York Times - May 19, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Imogene of early TV that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!