Clue: Andrews Sisters, e.g.
We have 2 answers for the clue Andrews Sisters, e.g.. See the results below.
- Rap music's TLC, e.g.
- 38-Down, for example
- Rock music's Police, e.g.
- The Supremes, e.g.
- Jazz combo, often
- Chamber group, maybe
- Run-D.M.C., e.g.
- The Magi, e.g.
- Crosby, Stills and Nash, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- I Swear Crossword - December 02, 2011
- Universal - November 09, 2008
- Netword - April 26, 2007
- Washington Post - December 07, 2002
- New York Times - June 25, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Andrews Sisters, e.g. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!