Clue: Anglican bishop's headgear
We have 1 answer for the clue Anglican bishop's headgear. See the results below.
- British bishop's headdress
- Bishop's topper
- Anglican topper
- Corner cut, in Cambridge
- Carpenter's joint, in Canterbury
- Bishop's hat, in Bristol
- Anglican bishop's headdress
- Anglican headdress
- Anglican Church headdress
- British bishop's hat
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 27, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Anglican bishop's headgear that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!