Clue: British bishop's headdress
We have 1 answer for the clue British bishop's headdress. See the results below.
- Bishop's topper
- Anglican bishop's headgear
- Anglican topper
- Corner cut, in Cambridge
- Carpenter's joint, in Canterbury
- Bishop's hat, in Bristol
- Anglican bishop's headdress
- Anglican headdress
- Anglican Church headdress
- British bishop's hat
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - October 20, 2011
- New York Times - March 31, 1999
Found an answer for the clue British bishop's headdress that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!