Clue: "Animal magnetism" coiner
We have 1 answer for the clue "Animal magnetism" coiner. See the results below.
- German physician who lent his name to an -ism
- Austrian physician whose work laid the foundation for hypnosis
- Eponymous doctor who studied hypnosis
- Pioneering hypnotist Franz
- Hypnotism pioneer Franz
- Hypnotism pioneer
- Hypnosis pioneer whose name led to a verb
- Hypnotist Franz
- German physician from whose name a spellbinding word evolved
- Austrian physician who lent his name to an English word ending in "-ize"
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - September 15, 2013
- LA Times - July 31, 2010
Found an answer for the clue "Animal magnetism" coiner that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!