Clue: German physician who lent his name to an -ism
We have 1 answer for the clue German physician who lent his name to an -ism. See the results below.
- Austrian physician whose work laid the foundation for hypnosis
- Eponymous doctor who studied hypnosis
- Pioneering hypnotist Franz
- Hypnotism pioneer Franz
- Hypnotism pioneer
- "Animal magnetism" coiner
- Hypnosis pioneer whose name led to a verb
- Hypnotist Franz
- German physician from whose name a spellbinding word evolved
- Austrian physician who lent his name to an English word ending in "-ize"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 20, 2001
Found an answer for the clue German physician who lent his name to an -ism that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!