Clue: Animal that may charge
We have 1 answer for the clue Animal that may charge. See the results below.
- Part of an old English Christmas feast
- Animal "with bristled hair," to Shakespeare
- Big pig
- Wild hog
- Tusked animal
- Center of an old-fashioned roast
- *Fourth step
- Wild pig
- Tusked critter
- Feature of an old-fashioned roast
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 17, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Animal that may charge that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!