Clue: Tusked critter
We have 1 answer for the clue Tusked critter. See the results below.
- Part of an old English Christmas feast
- Animal "with bristled hair," to Shakespeare
- Big pig
- Wild hog
- Tusked animal
- Center of an old-fashioned roast
- *Fourth step
- Wild pig
- Feature of an old-fashioned roast
- Animal that may charge
Last Seen In:
- Netword - August 14, 2005
- New York Times - May 30, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Tusked critter that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!