Clue: Anita of jazz
We have 1 answer for the clue Anita of jazz. See the results below.
- Noted singer with Krupa & His Orchestra
- Singer Anita
- Jazz singer Anita
- Anita who sang "And Her Tears Flowed Like Wine"
- Performer with Krupa and Kenton
- Jazzy Anita
- Anita who was nicknamed the Jezebel of Jazz
- Anita who sang "Is You Is or Is You Ain't My Baby"
- Dummy Danny
- Scatter Anita
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 12, 2017
- New York Times - October 17, 2016
- LA Times Sunday - May 04, 2014
- New York Times - April 20, 2014
- New York Times - October 23, 2011
- New York Times - December 26, 2006
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - January 09, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Anita of jazz that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!