Clue: Singer Anita
We have 1 answer for the clue Singer Anita. See the results below.
- Noted singer with Krupa & His Orchestra
- Jazz singer Anita
- Anita who sang "And Her Tears Flowed Like Wine"
- Performer with Krupa and Kenton
- Anita of jazz
- Jazzy Anita
- Anita who was nicknamed the Jezebel of Jazz
- Anita who sang "Is You Is or Is You Ain't My Baby"
- Dummy Danny
- Scatter Anita
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 26, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 08, 2010
- Washington Post - March 10, 2003
- New York Times - May 26, 2001
- New York Times - November 23, 1998
- New York Times - March 07, 1998
- New York Times - February 19, 1997
- New York Times - January 20, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Singer Anita that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!