Clue: Answer to a señor
We have 1 answer for the clue Answer to a señor. See the results below.
- Asunción assent
- Pedro's affirmative
- Enthusiastic reply in Mexico
- Reply to a señor
- Señor's emphatic yes
- Part of a Mexican-American accord?
- Emphatic aprobación
- No-no's opposite?
- Spanish "ayes"
- Emphatic assent
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - October 03, 2013
- New York Times - December 15, 2003
- New York Times - May 19, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Answer to a señor that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!