Clue: Anthony Kennedy's Supreme Court predecessor
We have 1 answer for the clue Anthony Kennedy's Supreme Court predecessor. See the results below.
- Shalikashvili's predecessor
- Joint Chiefs chairman during Desert Storm
- Albright's successor at State
- U.S. secretary of state raised in the Bronx
- '90s Joint Chiefs chairman
- Former chairman of the Joint Chiefs
- Rice's predecessor
- Former Secretary of State
- Secretary of state after Albright
- Secretary of State before Rice
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 10, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Anthony Kennedy's Supreme Court predecessor that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!