Clue: Shalikashvili's predecessor
We have 1 answer for the clue Shalikashvili's predecessor. See the results below.
- Joint Chiefs chairman during Desert Storm
- Anthony Kennedy's Supreme Court predecessor
- Albright's successor at State
- U.S. secretary of state raised in the Bronx
- '90s Joint Chiefs chairman
- Former chairman of the Joint Chiefs
- Rice's predecessor
- Former Secretary of State
- Secretary of state after Albright
- Secretary of State before Rice
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 03, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Shalikashvili's predecessor that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!