Clue: Antlered animal of the Old World
We have 1 answer for the clue Antlered animal of the Old World. See the results below.
- Cousin of a wapiti
- Highlands relative of an elk
- Chestnut-colored ruminant
- Antlered grazer of Eurasia
- Venison source
- After the moose and elk, it's the largest of its kind
- Animal named for its coat color
- Relative of an elk
- Relatives of 20-Across
- European grazer
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 27, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Antlered animal of the Old World that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!