Clue: Cousin of a wapiti
We have 1 answer for the clue Cousin of a wapiti. See the results below.
- Antlered animal of the Old World
- Highlands relative of an elk
- Chestnut-colored ruminant
- Antlered grazer of Eurasia
- Venison source
- After the moose and elk, it's the largest of its kind
- Animal named for its coat color
- Relative of an elk
- Relatives of 20-Across
- European grazer
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 21, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Cousin of a wapiti that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!