Clue: Aphrodite's consort
We have 1 answer for the clue Aphrodite's consort. See the results below.
- Greek Mars
- God of war
- Greek war god
- "Iliad" figure
- Trojan ally, in the "Iliad"
- God shown with a burning torch
- Father of Fear and Panic
- Son of Zeus
- Vultures were sacred to him
- Half brother of Hermes
Last Seen In:
- Universal - November 10, 2015
- Universal - January 06, 2015
- Washington Post - August 18, 2014
- Wall Street Journal - June 13, 2014
- Washington Post - March 10, 2014
- Wall Street Journal - July 12, 2013
- Universal - November 26, 2009
- Washington Post - May 02, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Aphrodite's consort that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!