Clue: Aphrodite's lover
We have 1 answer for the clue Aphrodite's lover. See the results below.
- Greek Mars
- God of war
- Greek war god
- "Iliad" figure
- Trojan ally, in the "Iliad"
- God shown with a burning torch
- Father of Fear and Panic
- Son of Zeus
- Vultures were sacred to him
- Half brother of Hermes
Last Seen In:
- Universal - November 23, 2016
- USA Today - December 09, 2015
- USA Today - May 23, 2014
- New York Times - March 15, 2012
- Washington Post - February 23, 2004
- Washington Post - September 25, 2000
- New York Times - July 16, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Aphrodite's lover that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!