Clue: Apple picker
We have 2 answers for the clue Apple picker. See the results below.
- Christmas ___
- Role in Haydn's "The Creation"
- Planning time
- Matriarch of all matriarchs
- Midsummer ___ (June 23)
- Time in the classifieds
- First mate?
- Morn's opposite
- "The Three Faces of ___"
- Original sinner
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 15, 2008
- New York Times - June 22, 1998
- New York Times - April 10, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Apple picker that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!