Clue: Approximate number of weeks in a Roman year
We have 1 answer for the clue Approximate number of weeks in a Roman year. See the results below.
- Year in Claudius's reign
- Year in Claudius's rule
- Number of weeks per annum
- Full deck, to Caesar?
- Year in the apostle Paul's travels
- Weeks per year in old Rome
- 52, in old Rome
- Last chapter of Jeremiah
- Full deck at Caesars Palace?
- Caesar's card count?
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 30, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Approximate number of weeks in a Roman year that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!