Clue: Arabic for "commander"
We have 2 answers for the clue Arabic for "commander". See the results below.
- Arabian bigwig
- Arab prince
- Gulf war V.I.P.
- Bahrain bigwig
- Arab chieftain
- Osman, for one
- Boss man of Ajman
- Nabob of the Near East
- Sheik's peer
- Mideast summiteer
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - December 20, 2013
- Washington Post - December 18, 2013
- New York Times - September 08, 2013
- Washington Post - February 23, 2012
- New York Times - October 22, 2009
- New York Sun - September 17, 2008
- New York Times - January 31, 2002
- New York Times - January 15, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Arabic for "commander" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!