Clue: Archie and Jughead
We have 1 answer for the clue Archie and Jughead. See the results below.
- Runaways, often
- Some youth
- Jeremy and his pals in "Zits"
- One side of the generation gap, often
- Lots of new drivers
- Much of the audience for 6-Down's show on 2/9/64
- Junior misses
- The CW characters
- Romeo and Juliet, for two
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 08, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Archie and Jughead that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!