TEENAGERS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 11 times.
- Archie and Jughead
- Runaways, often
- Some youth
- Jeremy and his pals in "Zits"
- One side of the generation gap, often
- Lots of new drivers
- Much of the audience for 6-Down's show on 2/9/64
- Junior misses
- The CW characters
- Romeo and Juliet, for two
- Typical high schoolers
Last Seen In:
- Netword - April 12, 2017
- LA Times - December 13, 2014
- Universal - September 05, 2014
- New York Times - February 09, 2014
- Washington Post - October 25, 2009
- USA Today - August 31, 2009
- New York Times - July 13, 2002
- New York Times - September 18, 1999
- New York Times - May 08, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer teenagers that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!