Clue: Architecture style of 200 years ago
We have 1 answer for the clue Architecture style of 200 years ago. See the results below.
- Kind of case
- Furniture style of the early 1800's
- Like post-Revolutionary architecture
- __ Hill (depiction on the Kentucky quarter)
- Part of FDIC
- FTC part
- Part of F.B.I.
- Centralized, as government
- From Washington
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 19, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Architecture style of 200 years ago that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!