Clue: Furniture style of the early 1800's
We have 1 answer for the clue Furniture style of the early 1800's. See the results below.
- Kind of case
- Architecture style of 200 years ago
- Like post-Revolutionary architecture
- __ Hill (depiction on the Kentucky quarter)
- Part of FDIC
- FTC part
- Part of F.B.I.
- Centralized, as government
- From Washington
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 29, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Furniture style of the early 1800's that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!