Clue: Army chow
We have 2 answers for the clue Army chow. See the results below.
- Army food
- Three-course military supplies
- Grunts' grub
- They were labeled "Breakfast," "Dinner" and "Supper"
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 08, 2011
- Universal - March 13, 2009
- Universal - July 11, 2008
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 17, 2007
- Netword - December 21, 2006
- New York Sun - June 05, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Army chow that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!