KRATIONS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 5 times.
- Army food
- Army chow
- Three-course military supplies
- Grunts' grub
- They were labeled "Breakfast," "Dinner" and "Supper"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 02, 2013
- Wall Street Journal - October 21, 2011
- LA Times - December 10, 2010
- New York Sun - June 05, 2006
- New York Times - October 05, 2003
Seen a clue for the answer krations that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!