Clue: Army-navy stores?
We have 2 answers for the clue Army-navy stores?. See the results below.
- Restricted fare
- Food of a sort in the Army
- Restricted fare?
- Fixed portions
- Foot soldier's food
- They may be eaten near the front
- Parcels out
- Doles out
- Fixed allotments
- Stretches out
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 24, 2015
- New York Times - July 05, 2015
- New York Times - August 21, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Army-navy stores? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!