RATIONS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 11 times.
- Army-navy stores?
- Restricted fare
- Food of a sort in the Army
- Restricted fare?
- Fixed portions
- Foot soldier's food
- They may be eaten near the front
- Parcels out
- Doles out
- Fixed allotments
- Stretches out
Last Seen In:
- Netword - February 23, 2013
- Netword - December 23, 2012
- New York Times - May 21, 2011
- Universal - September 18, 2008
- LA Times - September 14, 2008
- LA Times - July 09, 2008
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 29, 2008
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - February 12, 2006
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 30, 2004
- New York Times - December 02, 2001
- New York Times - August 21, 1999
Seen a clue for the answer rations that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!