Clue: Arraignment offering
We have 1 answer for the clue Arraignment offering. See the results below.
- "Not guilty," e.g.
- Tell it to the judge
- Emotional request
- A prisoner may enter one
- It may be entered in a court
- "Save me!," e.g.
- "No contest," for one
- "Nolo," e.g.
Last Seen In:
- Universal - December 27, 2009
- Universal - February 13, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 03, 2004
- New York Times - August 31, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Arraignment offering that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!