Clue: Art able to
We have 1 answer for the clue Art able to. See the results below.
- "Thou ___ make me clean" (leper's words to Jesus)
- Art capable
- "Bold Lover, never, never ___ thou kiss": Keats
- Are able to, to Shakespeare
- Are able to, Biblically
- "Farewell: thou ___ not teach me to forget": Romeo
- Have the capacity to, to Chaucer
- "Doubt 'til thou __ doubt no more ...": Guerard
- "Thou __ not then be false to any man": "Hamlet"
- Is able to, to Shakespeare
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - March 03, 2015
- USA Today - January 06, 2014
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - November 10, 2013
- LA Times - September 24, 2011
- LA Times - March 08, 2011
- Washington Post - April 15, 2008
- New York Times - October 02, 2001
- New York Times - July 25, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Art able to that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!