Clue: "Thou ___ make me clean" (leper's words to Jesus)
We have 1 answer for the clue "Thou ___ make me clean" (leper's words to Jesus). See the results below.
- Art able to
- Art capable
- "Bold Lover, never, never ___ thou kiss": Keats
- Are able to, to Shakespeare
- Are able to, Biblically
- "Farewell: thou ___ not teach me to forget": Romeo
- Have the capacity to, to Chaucer
- "Doubt 'til thou __ doubt no more ...": Guerard
- "Thou __ not then be false to any man": "Hamlet"
- Is able to, to Shakespeare
Last Seen In:
- Universal - March 24, 2011
- New York Times - November 17, 2002
Found an answer for the clue "Thou ___ make me clean" (leper's words to Jesus) that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!