Clue: "Art of the Fugue" composer
We have 1 answer for the clue "Art of the Fugue" composer. See the results below.
- Johann Sebastian ___
- "Brandenburg Concertos" composer
- One of the Three B's of classical music
- Fugue master
- One of the 3 B's
- "Passion According to St. John" composer
- One of the Three B's
- He went for baroque
- "Goldberg Variations" composer
- "Sheep May Safely Graze" composer
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - February 12, 2006
- New York Times - February 02, 1999
Found an answer for the clue "Art of the Fugue" composer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!