Clue: He went for baroque
We have 1 answer for the clue He went for baroque. See the results below.
- Johann Sebastian ___
- "Brandenburg Concertos" composer
- One of the Three B's of classical music
- Fugue master
- One of the 3 B's
- "Passion According to St. John" composer
- "Art of the Fugue" composer
- One of the Three B's
- "Goldberg Variations" composer
- "Sheep May Safely Graze" composer
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 22, 2000
Found an answer for the clue He went for baroque that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!