Clue: Ascetic of old
We have 1 answer for the clue Ascetic of old. See the results below.
- Ancient Qumran inhabitant
- Ancient Palestinian
- Sect member during the time of Christ
- Dead Sea Scrolls scribe
- Ancient ascetic
- Ancient Qumran dweller
- Sect member around the time of Christ
- Ancient Semite
- Early ascetic
- Strict Sabbath observer of yore
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 09, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Ascetic of old that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!