Clue: Early ascetic
We have 1 answer for the clue Early ascetic. See the results below.
- Ancient Qumran inhabitant
- Ancient Palestinian
- Sect member during the time of Christ
- Dead Sea Scrolls scribe
- Ancient ascetic
- Ascetic of old
- Ancient Qumran dweller
- Sect member around the time of Christ
- Ancient Semite
- Strict Sabbath observer of yore
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - January 06, 2010
- New York Times - May 20, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Early ascetic that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!