Clue: Ashes, e.g.
We have 2 answers for the clue Ashes, e.g.. See the results below.
- 40- and 51-Across, e.g.
- Nursery items
- Kilmer poem that appeared in the August 1913 issue of "Poetry"
- Plain lack
- Arbor Day honorees
- Walnuts and others
- Apples and oranges
- Feller's targets
- Park features
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - August 06, 2013
- LA Times - March 25, 2011
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - April 18, 2010
- New York Times - February 19, 2007
- New York Times - February 12, 2004
- New York Times - November 24, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Ashes, e.g. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!