Clue: Astor Cup, e.g.
We have 1 answer for the clue Astor Cup, e.g.. See the results below.
- What might follow off-shore drilling?
- Annual Henley-on-Thames event
- Event for scullers
- Breezy competition
- Occasion for flags
- Yachting event
- Annual Charles River event
- Sailing event
- Henley's claim to fame
- Tennessee's annual Head of the Hooch is a major one
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 25, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Astor Cup, e.g. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!