Clue: Sailing event
We have 1 answer for the clue Sailing event. See the results below.
- Astor Cup, e.g.
- What might follow off-shore drilling?
- Annual Henley-on-Thames event
- Event for scullers
- Breezy competition
- Occasion for flags
- Yachting event
- Annual Charles River event
- Henley's claim to fame
- Tennessee's annual Head of the Hooch is a major one
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 09, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 25, 2008
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 28, 2008
- LA Times - August 06, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 18, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Sailing event that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!