Clue: Astron. distance
We have 1 answer for the clue Astron. distance. See the results below.
- A great dist.
- Astronomical meas.
- Interstellar dist.
- About 5.88 trillion mi.
- One of 3.26 in a parsec (abbr.)
- 5.88 trillion miles, roughly (abbr.)
- Astron. measurement
- Astronomical distance meas.
- Space meas.
- Space travel meas.
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - June 09, 2013
- LA Times - May 14, 2011
- Washington Post - April 14, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Astron. distance that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!