Clue: Astronomical meas.
We have 1 answer for the clue Astronomical meas.. See the results below.
- A great dist.
- Interstellar dist.
- About 5.88 trillion mi.
- One of 3.26 in a parsec (abbr.)
- Astron. distance
- 5.88 trillion miles, roughly (abbr.)
- Astron. measurement
- Astronomical distance meas.
- Space meas.
- Space travel meas.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 28, 2014
- Washington Post - January 20, 2013
- New York Times - September 17, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Astronomical meas. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!