Clue: Astronaut's answer
We have 1 answer for the clue Astronaut's answer. See the results below.
- Radioer's "Good as done!"
- Radio word after "Roger"
- "Consider it done"
- End of a radio operator's assent
- Radio operator's assent
- Word after "roger"
- "Roger" follower, in ham lingo
- Ham's "Sure thing"
- Radio transmission word that may follow "Roger"
- Ham radio catchword
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 09, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Astronaut's answer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!