Clue: "Roger" follower, in ham lingo
We have 1 answer for the clue "Roger" follower, in ham lingo. See the results below.
- Radioer's "Good as done!"
- Astronaut's answer
- Radio word after "Roger"
- "Consider it done"
- End of a radio operator's assent
- Radio operator's assent
- Word after "roger"
- Ham's "Sure thing"
- Radio transmission word that may follow "Roger"
- Ham radio catchword
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - April 15, 2010
- Washington Post - October 12, 2007
Found an answer for the clue "Roger" follower, in ham lingo that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!