Clue: Attempt at a carnival booth
We have 1 answer for the clue Attempt at a carnival booth. See the results below.
- Play horseshoes
- Dispose of, informally
- Prepare 49-Down
- Easy throw
- Turn's partner
- Light throw
- Have a fling?
- Sleep restlessly
Last Seen In:
- Universal - December 20, 2011
- USA Today - September 19, 2011
- Universal - August 26, 2010
- Universal - November 19, 2009
- USA Today - July 29, 2009
- Universal - November 24, 2008
- USA Today - July 01, 2008
- USA Today - November 15, 2007
- USA Today - May 01, 2006
- New York Times - July 23, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Attempt at a carnival booth that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!