Clue: Turn's partner
We have 1 answer for the clue Turn's partner. See the results below.
- Play horseshoes
- Dispose of, informally
- Prepare 49-Down
- Easy throw
- Light throw
- Attempt at a carnival booth
- Have a fling?
- Sleep restlessly
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 11, 2018
- Universal - February 10, 2014
- Washington Post - January 12, 2012
- Washington Post - November 29, 2010
- Universal - September 18, 2010
- USA Today - March 29, 2010
- LA Times - November 17, 2008
- New York Times - January 25, 2006
- New York Times - November 06, 2005
- Washington Post - August 12, 2005
- Washington Post - March 02, 2005
- New York Times - August 27, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Turn's partner that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!