Clue: Aussie gal
We have 1 answer for the clue Aussie gal. See the results below.
- 1962 Tommy Roe hit
- Girl, in Aussie slang
- "The Last of ___" (1973 whodunit)
- Aussie "chick"
- Any Australian girl
- Down Under girl
- Aussie lassie
- Girl of Oz
- Girl with blue eyes and a ponytail, in a 1962 #1 hit
- Sydney señorita
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 30, 2014
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 16, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 14, 2013
- LA Times - August 21, 2013
- USA Today - August 01, 2011
- Wall Street Journal - November 05, 2010
- Netword - March 01, 2009
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 18, 2007
- Washington Post - February 22, 2007
- New York Times - June 24, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Aussie gal that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!