Clue: Down Under girl
We have 1 answer for the clue Down Under girl. See the results below.
- 1962 Tommy Roe hit
- Girl, in Aussie slang
- "The Last of ___" (1973 whodunit)
- Aussie "chick"
- Any Australian girl
- Aussie lassie
- Aussie gal
- Girl of Oz
- Girl with blue eyes and a ponytail, in a 1962 #1 hit
- Sydney señorita
Last Seen In:
- Wall Street Journal - February 12, 2010
- New York Sun - April 16, 2007
- Washington Post - April 20, 2003
- New York Times - July 17, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Down Under girl that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!