Clue: Australia's "city of churches"
We have 1 answer for the clue Australia's "city of churches". See the results below.
- City NE of Kangaroo Island
- Capital on Gulf St. Vincent
- Capital near Encounter Bay
- The City of Churches
- City of 1.1 million named for the wife of King William IV
- Capital of South Australia
- South Australia's capital
- "Guys and Dolls" gal
- Nathan Detroit's doll
- "Guys and Dolls" doll
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - July 21, 2013
Found an answer for the clue Australia's "city of churches" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!