Clue: Austronesian language
We have 2 answers for the clue Austronesian language. See the results below.
- Language of New Zealand
- New Zealand native
- Language from which "mako" comes
- New Zealand tribesman
- Polynesian language
- Native New Zealander
- Early New Zealander
- Language from which "kiwi" comes
- New Zealander
- About 10% of New Zealanders
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 13, 2005
- New York Times - June 26, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Austronesian language that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!